Sunday, November 25, 2007

Trip to Colorado

For our Thanksgiving break this year we went to Colorado to visit Mike's family. We had a blast playing monopoly (I even beat Mike once), seeing some of Mike's old buddies, and spending time with Mike's family. Mike got up early Thanksgiving morning to participate in his old ward's Turkey Bowl, and I even braved the below freezing temperatures to watch him play. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, topped off with a high-stakes monopoly game between the three Perley boys (after about 2 hours of playing and lots of heated discussions Mike won). On Friday, instead of shopping, I indulged in a pedicure and facial with Mike's sister. It was wonderful!

Now that the break is over, we will have to get back to studying hard, but we are looking forward to the somewhat longer break for Christmas.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So, I am a little slow. I just now noticed your blog. I think it is great. What fantastic looking people you are. Looks must run in the family. :)