Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Instead of Studying...

I made the great decision to update our blog instead of studying, which isn't like me at all, but I saw how awesome Jessica's blog is and I just had to try to make mine as cool. Even with the updates mine isn't as cool, but it is getting closer. Speaking of cool, Mike and I played laser tag with some friends last weekend - it was a spur-of-the-moment decision when we passed LaserQuest on the way to dinner. We competed against party of annoying 10 year old boys who were surprisingly good- it must be all of the video games.

I interviewed with Squire last week for a job in their Quickbooks division, so hopefully that works out. I would be consulting companies on how to set up their accounting records, how to maintain them, and how to handle different accounting issues. I know, it sounds really exciting, but I'm trying not to get too excited.

2 comments:

Perlgirl said...

Wohoo..it's always good to do some random thing to relax and have fun amid all the studying. Good luck with the Job if you get it!! They'd be stupid to pass you up. Love you guys!

Hafen girls story club said...

Hey Kristi, nice blog! I'm a fan. It was fun to come visit with you last week. Good luck with your job, you're amazing so you'll get it. I agree, Jessica's blog is awesome, did you see the biscotti? Amazing.