Sunday, October 19, 2008

8's

I got tagged, so here it is...

8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. The Office - Dwight is my hero!
2. Extreme Makeover Home Edition - it gets cheesy sometimes, but I love hearing about families that are really working hard to change their communities (plus the houses are always gorgeous)
3. Scrubs - I think I'm most like Elliot, but I wish I was like Jordan...
4. What Not to Wear - Stacy and Clinton are brutal, but they have some really good advice
5. Mythbusters - let's face it, that is the coolest job ever
6. Law & Order - the old ones on TNT, not the newer ones
7. Home Improvement - reruns are on TBS every weekday morning from 10-12... i love it!
8. The Apprentice - what could be better than watching business people battle it out for a job with Donald Trump?

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. I had a 4 hour group meeting - lucky me
2. Mike's ultimate frisbee team won their game
3. Made scotch-a-roos for the first time in months, so good
4. Put out our Halloween decoration (yes, that is singular)
5. Killed a huge spider
6. Got the official offer package from KPMG - I'm not excited about reading through it all
7. Became even more frustrated with certain group members that don't ever follow through on things
8. Watched A Painted Veil while working on my presentation for Monday

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Buca di Beppo - love the family style italian food
2. Tucanos/Rodizio Grill - all you can eat meat is a wonderful thing
3. Ottavio's - love the accordion player and their chocolate canollis
4. Goodwood - some good greasy southern food
5. Cheesecake Factory - who wouldn't love a place with a book for a menu?
6. Texas Roadhouse - steak is always good
7. Cafe Rio - pretty much everything there is good, you can't go wrong
8. Pace's Dairy Ann - you can't beat their country-boys (hamburgers, not workers) and the rainbows are pretty amazing

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Graduation
2. Passing the CPA exam
3. Owning a house
4. Having a couple of puppies
5. Having children (these aren't in order... )
6. Being done with the MBA core
7. Interning with KPMG
8. Having all of the family together next summer at Bear Lake

8 things on my wish list:
1. Touring Europe with Mike
2. Scientific discoveries that allow men to have children - it could happen, right?
3. A professional cook to provide Mike and I with healthy and delicious meals every night
4. Having family back in Provo (come on Lisa, you know you want to get a PhD...)
5. I agree with Lisa, 3 month pregnancies (that is, if #2 doesn't come true)
6. A shopping spree to Banana Republic
7. Wymount deciding to let its tenants have puppies
8. Never having to shave again

8 people that I tag: Darylynn, April, Rachel, Alissa, Jessica, Bethany, Katie, Melissa, and anyone else who wants to.



6 comments:

Melissa Tiek said...

Hahahaha. I wouldn't mind having Jason bear some children...although I am looking forward to feeling a child in my stomach; it's the birth part of it that I'm not looking forward to.

Alissa said...

Kristi I have never been tagged before. How fun!

lisa said...

Provo?? Are you kidding me??... hmmm... I DO have to say that the no shaving thing was a good call--I'd also have to add never having to do make-up or hair again as well(without having to be bald and scary).

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

hey that deleted comment was mine-- for some reason it posted the same thing twice and i didn't want you to have two from me.... but now i guess you still have two from me.... maybe i should delete this one.

chelsey said...

Hmm...I say Dido on your entire wish list. I found your blog off another blog...you know how that goes! Cute cute.