Wednesday, April 15, 2009

winner, winner, chicken dinner

Last week I was procrastinating doing homework and I found a whole bunch of quizzes on a blog I follow, so I started doing them. They were all about fashion/beauty and I had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun to guess. A bunch of the quizzes also enter you into different contests, which I didn't care about, but I figured they would waste my time just as well as the others, so I did them too.

Then yesterday I got an email saying I had won... a designer dress from Saks worth $295!
Crazy huh?

Unfortunately the dress isn't quite modest enough, so I will either sell it or give it away.

Here is a picture - isn't it pretty?


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh come on, your undies would look great hanging out of that dress. I love that you won though!

Melissa Tiek said...

Oh my gosh that dress really is so cute! It really is too bad you can't wear it. But it's still cool that you won.

lisa said...

i have shirts that are longer than that. get it for mike, that way he'll have something nice and cool to throw on to go wash the car.

Lorajean said...

Hi I'm Daryllyn's sister, You should put leggings, and a cute top under it that would be so adorable and you should keep it!

D-lyn said...

Wear it with jeans and a little tee under it and it would be so fun!
My sis in Cali does stuff like that all the time. She learned this bit when she was in New York.