Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day and a Birthday


Despite having class, homework, and work on Valentine's day, we managed to have a somewhat-romantic day. Mike surprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of roses, and I tried (unsuccessfully) to surprise Mike with his favorite pizza while at work. Unfortunately the whole surprise didn't go as planned and I had to explain to Mike what I had done so he would accept the pizza.

Another exciting thing happened on Valentine's day - I prepared my first return as a VITA Volunteer and I didn't mess anything up! I just hope I can continue with that same record.

Yesterday Mike and I went to Logan for our nephew Jonathon's first birthday party. We had a lot of fun playing crazy "builder" themed games, eating yummy food, and talking with everyone.

3 comments:

lisa said...

ahh VITA, it seems like so long ago i was in your shoes, that was actually kind of fun

Bethany said...

Ummmmmmmm, you guys BLOG?!?! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!

Perlgirl said...

ooooh such a sexy picture. I'm sad I wasn't there to be a "bob the builder buddy". :(